Thursday, January 26, 2012

New hair cut!

Sorry for the girtty photos guys, my phone that I use to take all of my photos sometimes switches its resolution from my preference of 2560x1920 to 640x480 when it feels like being a rebel -_-

I know you guys probably already noticed with my past look that I cut my bangs! I really like them and how they frame my face. I've had my hair in the same hair style for about 3 years so change is great. I suggest you guys all experience a little self change every once in awhile to mix things up!

I'm really not happy with the quality of this photo(the sun was getting low :/) It turned out so gritty. But I liked the look and it took me way too much effort to climb this tree NOT to use these photos somehow! So here they are.
The socks, shoes, sweater are from F21
Glasses are 80spurple
Bag and skull necklace gifts from my boyfriend
belt is from payless


Just took these in my mirror so you guys could get a closer look :)

Love you all!


9 comments:

  1. YOU LOOK REALLY CUTE WITH BANGS!! <3
    The pictures is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I wonder who suggested you should get bangs ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! You're so pretty and I love your hair. And your lady gaga poster ;) haha Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a nice blog and I like it.
    Lovely outfit :)

    following you :)


    http://nomambojambo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks beautiful, I love it! I think your blog is really fantastic, so I'm following you now :)
    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely and cute :>

    xoxo
    http://martiniss-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!
Have any specific questions you would like me to answer? Shoot me an email!