Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New tights from OASAP!

Hello!
I got these new tights from oasap.com! They're true color tights so they're supposed to be very bright, I got mine in sky blue. I'm very satisfied with the quality of these, I've never felt tights smoother or stronger feeling! They really seem like they'll last a long time and won't snag easily. They're also pretty cheap which is good!
Mint is also very popular for this spring and these tights do have that mint undertone, so I would definitely snag them up! And if you aren't into the whole mint fad, there are bunches of other colors like navy, indigo, rose and a few more!
tights-oasap.com

I also really enjoy that these tights give off this sort of outlined effect. So the edges of your legs appear to be more saturated in color than the center of them, it makes a really attractive glow!
necklace-romwe.com


Sunglasses-80spurple.com

long sleeve basic shirt+fringe undershirt+shoes-F21
F21
I also wanted to share with you guys this amazing denim backpack I found at F21! Can you believe it, it's so perfect for summer!!! It had a brown leather bottom along with the other brown leather details and magnetic snap closures. Ah, it was just beautiful for only 25$. Sadly it was a bit too bulky looking on my small figure so I skipped out on buying it :/

ALSO, DON'T FORGET MY GIVEAWAY WITH INVERTED COMMAS.
SATURDAY IS THE LAST DAY!!! 

6 comments:

  1. I love this!! Your tights so freakin' rad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole look! It's kind of like updated 90's. Which is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit, looks great !
    and the backpack, too♥

    http://thecookiesalad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the tights are awesome!!! i am happy to discover your blog and you or to be discovered by you :D hahaha anyway i love your style ;) and i found it amazing that you took your pictures with you phone and they are taken by your young brother!!! how cool is that? i wish my brother is that cute and young that i could ask him for this favor.

    xoxo
    Jess
    www.sweetfashionsweet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look so much! Great styling. I love your photos too it's amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you incorporated mint in your look...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!
Have any specific questions you would like me to answer? Shoot me an email!