Sunday, June 17, 2012

.Sour Girl.





Necklace underneath gold one- F21

Dress- http://iwearsin.com
Shawl- Vintage



I've been craving sheer long black dresses, so you can only imagine my excitement when I received this one from Iwearsin! They don't carry any of these dresses in my town which is a disappointment. Well when you do find one it's from F21 and lime green or magenta.
I found this gold necklace in my mom's drawer and it just really made me want to embody some culture so I just experimented with all of my clothes to create this look! And by the way if you all are looking for bindis I suggest buying nail jewels and using eyelash glue to apply them to your face.

Also if you haven't listened to the song Sour Girl, do it now!

CoCo 

7 comments:

  1. DAWWWW your doggy is so cute haha.

    I hate that about F21! They use the ugliest colors for such beautiful dresses....
    Cheers!

    Lauren
    cattasticks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am alllll about this look. so dark and awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit. I love thi gypsy look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog :)

    I invite you to enter a giveaway at http://blackbowtiie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/oasap-super-giveaway-of-152-items.html

    Put your hopes high and good luck honey, you never know right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this outfit is insane, that shawl + dress + jewelry is amazingggg
    oh and your dog is so cute too!


    crystal hearts vintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like a really cool psychic to me and I love it.
    Your dog is so adorable!

    Sheena Main Photography

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!
Have any specific questions you would like me to answer? Shoot me an email!