Friday, July 20, 2012

ART, AND OUTFIT POST

http://esiuolaram.tumblr.com/


Dress- Foreign Exchange
Shirt- http://furormoda.com
Nail polish- Sally Hansen magnetic nail polish in Golden Conduct
Boots- Target
Hello Everyone!
I have to discuss the above painting! A wonderful girl named Mara did this fan art of my look below it!!! It looks perfect, I am soooo in love with it and beyond flattered :) It made my eyes well up with tears, that's how much I appreciated it♥ I put her link below the painting so if you all want you can follow her on tumblr, she has REAL talent.

Sally Hanson had really loved the past look I did for them with Lookbook, so they asked me to do another, I was very flattered :) I really do recommend anyone who is lazy like me to purchase this nail polish, it is extremely simple and quick to put on. Takes me less than 3 min for each hand, but the results look as if they took me many minutes of tedious laborous work!
More on the look I decided to base it around Winnie the Pooh. This books always been in my house and it's really old and weathered and beautiful, I thought it'd make the perfect prop for an outfit with boots that look like they could survive a storm like Pooh and his friends did :3 I always really liked that movie as a kid, especially Eyeore's overly pessimistic ass. I can relate to him a bit on that sadly. 

2 comments:

  1. hair tutorial next?? :o maybe talking about how long it is,how much,and or where you get it fromm :D i would love to watch that since i wear extensions too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your monotone voice and the overuse of the word ass, made me laugh! The sunglasses are super cool.

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!
Have any specific questions you would like me to answer? Shoot me an email!