Thursday, August 16, 2012

I'm So Mauve!




Dress- Crashandburnapparel.com
Tattoo- dcer.eu/en/
Bag- Charlotte Russe
Eagle Necklace- Forever21.com
Belt- Thrift
Long Necklace- DIY

Hello!
Crash and Burn sent me this absolutely BEAUTIFUL dress!!! The detailing in the beading is astounding. I'm really not into glitzy shimmery clothing, but the shimmery details on this dress are just up my alley, the pretty mauve color really keeps it bohemian and wearable for everyday :) And these temporary tattoos DCER offered me are totally cool, I have two other designs I'll be pairing together with some other outfits. Just tried to keep this outfit very boho cool, added some beaded accessories to keep it very 'everyday'. I hope that all of you enjoy! And don't forget to enter my Lovelysally giveaway! Only a few more days left :)

17 comments:

  1. You look amazing and at dess is SO cute!! Xx

    Prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this make up look on you and that eagle necklace is incredible.

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the belt so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU GOT THE DRESS!! Omg, great choice. I hadn't ever seen this C&B one yet, and IT IS GORGEOUS. Every so slightly envious, haha.

    xo
    Maddie

    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very boho oufit i am loving it. and the color is cute too! x

    thenuliya.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, that outfit is absolutely stunning! I'm already following you, would love if you'd follow back! :) Hope to see you soon.

    unkitsch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely...I adore your necklace

    http://indiepunkgoddess.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beyond gorgeous! Loving the cheeky cleavage this dress shows XD
    Samma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You seriously rocked that outfit! I love the dress a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You absolutely rocked that bohemian look and you're so beautiful!!Wanna follow each other?
    here's my link: http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohmygosh why do you always look so flawless T_T. you look amazing and the dress is so prettyy(:
    I have a blog award for you on my blog(: Hope you can check it out!<3
    -S

    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress is so gorgeous on you!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!
Have any specific questions you would like me to answer? Shoot me an email!