Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lulus.com Collaboration


Collared Shirt- Lulus.com
Ring,Eyeballs Bracelet,Sunglasses,Shorts- Romwe.com


Heart Socks- F21
Converse- C/O Converse

Leggings- Lulus.com

Sunglasses- Old Navy
Cross Necklace&Guns N' Roses Shirt- Romwe.com
Belt, bracelets, Bolo Tie- Vintage
Leather vest- http://choies.com

Skull necklace, Skirt- Romwe.com
Metal bracelet&Necklace, Military Jacket- F21
Converse hi-tops C/O Converse

Metal Belt- Vintage
Onsie- Lulus.com


HELLO READERS!
So, I got this awesome collaboration with Lulus.com and so I made three completely different outfits for each piece I got from them! The first outfit I paired my striped sweater from Lulus with my AMAZING cat shorts I got from Romwe, oh my I looove those suckers! I went for a very muted color scheme, but also wanted to play this cat and mouse theme off the sunglasses and shorts ;) I wish I had some socks that had cheese and fish on them though, definitely would have added some kick to the outfit. Speaking of kicks, I got these amazing Converse C/O Converse themselves :D They're so amazing, I've never owned a pair!!!
My second outfit is VERY YELLOW!!! Maybe I'm just like a bee with the black and yellow color scheme and then flowers on my shirt... I dunno! Very casual outfit, hair in a bun, awesome baroque patterned leggings(WHICH I HAVE BEEN DYING FOR ANYTHING THIS PATTERN). I don't know about y'all but I think there is something just fantastic about this print, I love how ornate it is.
The last outfit features my Star pastied onsie from Lulus! I LOVE THIS THING. I wore it to the Billabong event I went to with Lookbook this Wednesday and felt like such a cool chick with my star tits. I based this outfit from Kimbra's in the music video Warrior! She is also wearing Converse and has on this amazing military cute outfit, but at the end she rips off her skirt and has on an awesome onsie. I tried to get the same vibe haha :D

AND
AND 
AND
A very special code for you all at Lulus for 15%! It's only valid till the 4th though, so you may want to hurry<3
The code is: STARS
It's case sensitive so don't forget, ALL CAPS



11 comments:

  1. I love the cat shorts! (even though they are not from Lulus!)

    http://lovehatenostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your blog!! :D Would you like to follow each other? ;)

    http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cat shorts are awesome :D
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cat shorts! x

    *check out my latest giveaway*
    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/groupon-giveaway.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these outfits!!
    Definitely following you now

    http://deonnep.blogspot.co.uk/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog so much! And your fashion sense is so admirable. I'm your newest follower!

    Hope you'll check out my blog too at www.unkitsch.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfits, love all of them :)





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow amazing skin vest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it so much!!!

    welcome to my blog http://blvdderoxy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your look! Especially all the jewelry - So adorable.

    You should check out this shop - some really amazing pieces: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuLuLee85?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there,
    I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog so much that I added it to my blog's blogroll.
    fallenfashionave.blogspot.com
    please check out my blog and keep up the good work
    fallen Fashion Ave x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!
Have any specific questions you would like me to answer? Shoot me an email!