Tuesday, August 28, 2012

.TUNNEL VISION.







Vest- C/O shoptunnelvision.com
Pants+Eagle necklace- Forever21.com
Bracelets+Belt- Thrift
Slave Bracelet- C/O Tevin Vincent

Hey everyone!
Shop Tunnel Vision recently asked me to collaborate with them which was some of the most exciting news I had gotten all summer! Madeline, the co-founder of Tunnel Vision, is one of my favorite bloggers after all and she def inspires my boho rocker desert woman side ;-) And besides, nothing can end your summer better than becoming the new owner of a good ol' acid washed self appliqued with glitter glue animal cut outs with bedazzled eyes denim vest!!! Lovin' the huge shoulders on this thing too, makes me feel very Mad Max-safari edition. With this outfit I decided to stay to the Tunnel Vision theme, wore some of my favorite turquoise jewelry, my eagle necklace, and busted out my crochet bell bottoms and walked down to the oilfields to take these pics.

Well, have a great day guys! And definitely check out Tunnel Vision for great vintage finds!

13 comments:

  1. Ahhh, Kendall, you look amazing! Thank you so much for all of the kind words!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this look...it's very cool. That vest is awesome.

    xoxo,

    Andria

    http://indiepunkgoddess.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vest is so friggin' cool! Love it!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been one of those big fan of your style, this outfit is as brilliant as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I LOVE THIS. You look AMAZING!! And I absolutely adore Tunnel Vision, so so much.

    xo
    Maddie

    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING! I love teh vest.

    http://sophisticated-sisters.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You look like the perfect Woodstock rocker chick. You have such a timeless beauty. Love your style so much.
    xoxoxox
    http://dustypetals.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pants, it's so hippie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!!! I'm totally loved <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. The vest completely ROCKS! love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sunnies and necklace are my fav pieces here! Great outfit!
    I was wondering if you would like to enter the competition to become the Fashion Muse on my online fashion magazine, it means that you will have your outfits published there!....write an e-mail at info.forerunners@libero.it to learn more!
    I'm your newest follower now, and I hope you will visit my blog too and let me know your opinion...maybe you could follow me back if you like it!
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    Last time by Ylenia Labate

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow your blog is amazing :)
    i hope you'll check out mine !

    http://littlewonders-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh this look is soo freakin' cool. Going to check out Tunnel Vision now :).


    onacruz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!
Have any specific questions you would like me to answer? Shoot me an email!