Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bunhead


Sunglasses- Romwe.com
Dress- Inlovewithfashion.com
Necklace- F21
Heels- Choies.com

Hey guys,

My little brother took my photos today! He actually offered since he hasn't taken them for a good 6 months! I thought that was so sweet :) Today I went for a very feminine stark black and white look with gold accents. Since this dress is so loose and flowy I wanted to make sure that the shape was shown off to the full extent, and so I chose to keep the layering light and easy with a gold bracelet plus a simple necklace. I added some big fun shades to play up the flirty attitude of the dress! Hope y'all enjoy♥

Also, Romwe is having another sale so here is some info on that:
$9.99 for any piece 300+ wishlist styles
Limited supply. No restocking once sold out!

9 comments:

  1. Love your sunglasses! And a black and white stripes look can do no wrong!

    check my blog some time? If you like it, a follow would be nice! xx
    www.bloomingflame.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress and heels look amazing together, love it!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress!!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was mostly taken by the beautiful pattern of your dress, and then I was mesmerized by the cut of the dress, and then I was stopped by the shoes. It's all wonderful, dearie, and you look wonderful. <3

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH wow! Your outfit is absolutely amazing! I love especially your dress and your hairstyle! You look so pretty!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!
Have any specific questions you would like me to answer? Shoot me an email!